The Vorple source code is available at GitHub.
The source code is divided into the following repositories:
- haven: the interpreter engine layer
- cheapglk: a fork of the cheapglk API with Vorple bindings
- inform6: the Inform 6 library
- inform7: the Inform 7 extensions and templates
- contributions: unofficial contributions from the community
- vorple-if.com: web site and documentation
Bug reports can be posted to those repositories (to the "issues" page.) You need a free GitHub account to post issues. If you're not sure which repository to post to, choose the one for the Inform version you're using (inform6 or inform7), or if it's unrelated to the Inform libraries, the main vorple repository.
Pull requests are welcome to all repositories, including the documentation! The contributions repository is meant for extensions, libraries and other material that's useful to share but not general enough to include in the official package.
The Vorple project participants are expected to abide by the terms of the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct.